How Do I Disable My Instagram
Given that erasing an Instagram account is permanent as well as non-reversible, it could be more a good idea to think about temporarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is hidden from public view promptly, however all your web content- like your images, comments and suches as - are still retained and can be renewed when and if you prefer to reactivate your account.
- Browse through Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click your username in the leading right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button next to your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page as well as seek the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Choose your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the button labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account as much as when a week.