It seems there is an one-time switch enabled, and also as long as you have not exercised this benefit yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never selected a username to begin with, currently's your possibility to secure a much better LINK and also e-mail than the randomly created number designated by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore when you pick the brand-new one.
How Do I Change Username On Facebook
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the field given. Facebook will certainly allow you know whether or not that username is offered. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly allow you alter it when. You are additionally supposed to use your genuine name when setting this.
4. Once you locate a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is applied to your Facebook profile and active!
If you have your old LINK connected to your internet site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.