How Do I Block People From My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as area to check out the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box and also click "Okay" to eliminate as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can watch a list of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section as well as choose "Banned" in individuals That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to permit the individual to access your page one more time.
Incentive: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: