Guidelines For Posting On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to post. Depending on where you wish to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, then click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your material right into the post box. You could additionally include a tinted history by clicking one of the color blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Add much more content to your post. If you intend to add more to your post, click one of the choices located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to pick a friend or team of Friends to mark in the post. Labelled Friends will get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose an emotion or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right edge of the window.