Find Old Facebook Post
1. Navigate to Facebook and sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right as well as choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the email notification you obtain from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to view every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to use the browser search capability to quickly discover posts you want to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook web site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to watch different post kinds including wall surface messages, standing updates, notes, web links, photos, videos, check-ins, pages and events.
4. Click "Older Things First" to pick different type options for your posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to use the web browser search functionality to swiftly discover posts you intend to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in key words to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and select "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to look your Facebook wall utilizing the internet browser search capability.