Now you can make a photo comment rather than simply standard message, or post both a message comment and also a picture to highlight it. Whatever photo you choose to upload shows up in the listing of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Facebook Picture Comments
This is a specifically nice attribute to have for birthday celebrations and other vacation desires since images frequently state more than words.
Formerly, to include an image to a comment, you needed to submit a photo someplace on the internet and after that place the code that linked to the picture. It was messy and also not as easy as it is now.
How to Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The certain steps to do this are slightly different depending on exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your preferred web browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you intend to reply to.
- Get in any type of text, if you want, and after that click the camera symbol at the right side of the message box.
- Pick the image or video you want to add to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the applications for Android and iphone mobile phones, tap the Facebook app and after that:
- Faucet comment below the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the digital key-board.
- Get in a message comment and touch the camera icon at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you intend to comment with and then tap Done or whatever various other button is used on your gadget to leave that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Website-- Use this method to send photo discuss Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile application or the desktop internet site, yet rather the mobile site:
-Tap Comment on the post that need to include the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the supplied message box, touch the camera symbol alongside the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Image or Photo Collection to choose the picture you wish to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.