Facebook Hq Phone Number
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center web page. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse cursor over each choice to see its subsections. Your choices consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your account setups.
- Personal privacy as well as Safety - Addresses account protection, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Reporting - Covers basic coverage (misuse, spam, and so on) along with taking care of a deceases individual's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can likewise check out the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover usual concerns as well as complaints.
3. Select a relevant section. For example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" section and afterwards click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial additional options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will raise a series of actions that clarify the best ways to correct your situation.
- For instance, Facebook advises dealing with an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that following the on-screen instructions.
5. Make use of the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, just click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also key in a couple of words related to your grievance. You ought to see several tips appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar here only links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're trying to find a response to a details concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Community page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having problems with advertisements, your concerns are generally attended to in this section.
- To explore marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your existing issue detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to search for it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending a Grievance through the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower right side of the web page alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Certification Questions kind. Here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the following inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the type once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the list below kinds, you must initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen and after that click your favored language.
7. Fill out the problem form. This will certainly vary from one person to another based on one's individual info and also the nature of one's problem, but make sure to be as thorough as possible when filling in this kind. You must include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to get here. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so anticipate your email to show up as necessary within three to five service days.
Method 3: Sending an Appeal for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't really presently disabled), you won't be able to send an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You can likewise use a contact number here.
4. Type in your full name. Ensure the name listed right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise need to post an image of an ID-- be it a driver's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID available, take one now and send it to yourself through e-mail so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you could click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will upload it to the Facebook form.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you can validate the resurgence of your account. Consider consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you might not get a reaction for several days.
- If you do not obtain a feedback within a week, attempt resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is underneath the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Type in your name, email address, or phone number. Make sure you can access whichever system you decide to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred tool of interaction for a code. For instance, if you provided your contact number, you need to obtain a message with a code.
- If you select email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You can also decide to log out of your account on all tools if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).