Is your Facebook profile image obtaining a little old and stagnant? Change it up a bit with these actions.
Facebook Change Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you desire to use for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the photo to your liking. Select "Save", and the picture is set as your profile pic.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you wish to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you desire to use.
- While the image is presented on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, after that pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you wish to make use of.
-While the photo is presented on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your taste, then select Done when you're completed.