Change Name Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization might take up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate as well as authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have just shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments section. Your inquiry might be showcased in the commonly asked questions area.