Can You Deactivate Instagram
Component 1: Momentarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram internet site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username and also password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the profile icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's ideal of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Indicate a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will certainly disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on every one of your connected tools.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Visit to Instagram utilizing your username as well as password as well as your account will certainly be reactivated just as it was in the past. If you logged in on Instagram's internet site, you will still need to visit to each of your tools.