Can You Change The Name Of A Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization may use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine and also approve your new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have simply revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments section. Your question may be featured in the commonly asked questions section.