Can I Deactivate My Instagram
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username as well as password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the profile icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down and click Briefly disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Indicate a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and after that click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on all of your linked devices.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and also password and your account will be reactivated equally as it was previously. If you logged in on Instagram's web site, you will still have to visit to every of your devices.