Can I Change The Name Of My Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization could use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to assess and also authorize your new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually just revealed you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments area. Your question might be featured in the commonly asked questions section.