Search For Instagram Users
- First, touch the profile image under right of the screen (resembles a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the listing of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" beside their name to begin following them. If their account is exclusive, you might have to tap "request" instead, so they can approve the connection. You could also adhere to a few of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory site to Find users to adhere to based upon your rate of interests.
- You additionally might have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, however DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing photos you could enjoy.
- Last but not least, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see a few of the most intriguing pictures on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you could click on the user who posted the image and also start following them too.
To tag a friend in a remark or in the image itself, just use the @ symbol as well as kind the user's name directly after that.