Instagram.Com User Search
If You Know Your Friend's Username
1. Search to Instagram.com as well as sign in to your account.
2. Open up a brand-new tab on your internet browser
3. Type "instagram.com/username" (without the quotation marks) in the address bar, changing "username" with your Friend's username. You will currently have the ability to click on the "Follow" switch to comply with that individual.
Searching For Buddies Utilizing an Instagram Web Viewer
1. Get in the Web address of an Instagram Web viewer application, such as Web.stagram.com, Statigr.am or Gramfeed.com (web links in Resources).
2. Click on the "Sign in With Instagram" button on the page.
3. Click "Authorize" when asked whether the application can access your basic information.
4. Type the name of your Friend in the search box on the page and click the search icon represented by a magnifying glass.
Idea: If you want to remove an Instagram viewer application's permissions to access your account, go to your Instagram account by clicking on your name. Click "Edit profile" and also choose "Manage Applications" Click the "Revoke Access" button next to the application that you want to get rid of.