Instagram Search Users
- First, touch the profile image under right of the display (looks like a contact card), after that choose "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are utilizing Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly assist you Find the friends you are currently connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- Once you see the listing of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is exclusive, you may need to touch "request" instead, so they could approve the link. You can also adhere to some of Instagram's favored people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory to Find users to comply with based on your passions.
- You likewise may have friends that aren't on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the account tab also. You could search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing photos you could appreciate.
- Finally, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see a few of the most fascinating images on Instagram. If you see a photo you such as, you could click on the customer that published the picture and begin following them as well.
To mark a friend in a comment or in the photo itself, simply use the @ sign and type the user's name directly after that.