Instagram Friends Search
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (appears like a contact card), then pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- When you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" alongside their name to begin following them. If their account is exclusive, you may have to tap "request" instead, so they can approve the link. You can likewise comply with several of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Significant Users Directory site to Find users to adhere to based upon your passions.
- You likewise might have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, yet DO have an instagram account. You could look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab as well. You can search either by name, username or search through.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing pictures you may enjoy.
- Finally, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see some of the most intriguing photos on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you can click the individual who posted the photo and also beginning following them as well.
To identify a friend in a remark or in the picture itself, simply use the @ sign and kind the individual's name straight after that.