Instagram Deactivated My Account
Part 1: Momentarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram web site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't visited, click Visit at the bottom of the page, enter your username and password, and click Log in.
2. Click the profile symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's perfect of your username on top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and also click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the right side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" page.
5. Suggest a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and afterwards click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Momentarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when prompted. Doing so will certainly disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on all of your linked gadgets.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and also password and your account will be reactivated equally as it was previously. If you logged in on Instagram's web site, you will certainly still need to visit to each of your tools.