How To Search Instagram Users
- First, tap the profile image under right of the screen (appears like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are already gotten in touch with on Facebook and Twitter.).
- Once you see the list of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is exclusive, you might need to tap "request" instead, so they can accept the connection. You can also follow a few of Instagram's favorite individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Noteworthy Users Directory site to Find users to comply with based on your interests.
- You additionally may have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the profile tab also. You can search either by name, username or undergo.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you may enjoy.
- Finally, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see some of the most fascinating pictures on Instagram. If you see an image you like, you could click the user who uploaded the photo and also beginning following them as well.
To mark a friend in a remark or in the picture itself, just use the @ sign and type the user's name directly after that.