How To Search For Users On Instagram
- First, touch the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (appears like a contact card), after that pick "Find Friends".
- You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are making use of Instagram, along with search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- When you see the checklist of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you could click "follow" alongside their name to start following them. If their account is personal, you may have to tap "request" instead, so they can accept the link. You could also adhere to several of Instagram's favored individuals by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory to Find users to comply with based upon your interests.
- You additionally might have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, but DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by selecting "search instagram" from the account tab also. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing images you could enjoy.
- Lastly, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see several of the most fascinating pictures on Instagram. If you see a photo you such as, you can click the customer that posted the image and also begin following them also.
To label a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, merely utilize the @ icon and kind the user's name straight afterwards.