How To Find People On Instagram Online
If You Know Your Friend's Username
1. Surf to Instagram.com and also log in to your account.
2. Open a brand-new tab on your web browser
3. Kind "instagram.com/username" (without the quote marks) in the address bar, changing "username" with your Friend's username. You will now have the ability to click on the "Follow" switch to follow that person.
Finding Friends Using an Instagram Web Viewer
1. Get in the Web address of an Instagram Web viewer application, such as Web.stagram.com, Statigr.am or Gramfeed.com (links in Resources).
2. Click the "Sign in With Instagram" switch on the page.
3. Click "Authorize" when asked whether the app could access your basic information.
4. Kind the name of your Friend in the search box on the page and also click the search symbol stood for by a magnifying glass.
Idea: If you want to remove an Instagram audience application's permissions to access your account, most likely to your Instagram account by clicking your name. Click "Edit profile" and also select "Manage Applications" Click the "Revoke Access" switch beside the application that you want to remove.