How To Disable Your Instagram
Since erasing an Instagram account is long-term as well as non-reversible, it could be more advisable to think about temporarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is concealed from public view immediately, however all your material- like your photos, comments as well as suches as - are still maintained as well as can be renewed when as well as if you choose to reactivate your account.
- Browse through Instagram.com and log right into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the leading right edge of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button beside your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the page as well as try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Pick your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' as well as re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the button labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account as much as once a week.