How To Deactivate Your Instagram
Component 1: Momentarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't visited, click Log in below the page, enter your username and also password, and also click Visit.
2. Click the profile icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Suggest a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will disable your account, signing you from Instagram on every one of your linked gadgets.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Visit to Instagram using your username and also password and your account will certainly be reactivated just as it was previously. If you logged in on Instagram's site, you will still have to log in to every of your devices.