How To Deactivate An Instagram Account
Part 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram internet site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged right into Instagram, this will certainly take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you aren't visited, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username and password, and click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's just right of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down as well as click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the right side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Show a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" message.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on all your connected devices.
Part 2: Recovering Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Visit to Instagram utilizing your username and also password as well as your account will certainly be reactivated just as it was in the past. If you visited on Instagram's internet site, you will still should log in to each of your tools.