How Do You Deactivate Instagram
Part 1: Briefly Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Visit at the bottom of the page, enter your username and also password, and also click Visit.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down and click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the appropriate side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Show a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" going and after that click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the web page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on every one of your connected tools.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and also password as well as your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was before. If you logged in on Instagram's website, you will certainly still need to visit to each of your tools.