How Do I Deactivate My Instagram
Component 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram web site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username and also password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's ideal of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and also click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the ideal side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" web page.
5. Indicate a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and afterwards click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will certainly disable your account, signing you out of Instagram on every one of your connected gadgets.
Component 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username and password as well as your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was previously. If you visited on Instagram's website, you will still should visit to every of your tools.