Disable Instagram Account
Given that removing an Instagram account is irreversible as well as non-reversible, it might be much more recommended to think about temporarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is concealed from public sight instantly, but all your web content- like your images, comments as well as likes - are still maintained and can be reinstated when and also if you choose to reactivate your account.
- Check out Instagram.com and also log into your account as above.
- Click your username in the leading right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button alongside your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the web page and try to find the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right corner.
- Pick your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the switch identified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You could disable your account approximately as soon as a week.