Direct Messaging Instagram
How you can View a Private Message on Instagram
1. Open up the Instagram app and look for the mail tray symbol in the leading right edge of your home feed.
2. Touch it to open your Inbox where you'll see pictures and video clips that people have sent out to you.
3. Tap the picture you wish to view. You can respond directly on that particular image much like you would on other image (or video) on Instagram but this time, just the individual that sent it to you independently will have the ability to see your response.
If a person you're not adhering to sends you an image or video clip on Instagram, it will certainly go to your demands so you can decide if you want to watch it.
How to Send Out a Private Message on Instagram
1. Tap the Camera Button and also either take a picture or use an existing one from your image gallery.
2. touch Next.
3. Tailor your picture or just touch Next once again.
4. touch Direct on top of the display.
5. Type your message.
6. Type the person's Instagram individual name or find them from your existing Instagram friends listing and touch to pick them. You can choose greater than someone to send out the exact same private image to.
7. tap Send at the bottom.