Who Visited My Facebook Page
There are numerous 3rd party software tools which claim to do the work for you however I doubt their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a number of easy tricks which will let you know who saw your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a totally free Google chrome extension that allows you to track who views your facebook.It works exactly what it states, however the only limitation is it just works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other sensible this extension will not work. So it is better to make your buddies aware about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now discover an extra 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'house' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned in the past, it will only reveal those visitors who have already installed the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% totally free and ad totally free chrome extension. It's concept is cool and works great if more persons are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Handbook Method To Examine Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click on your web browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Don't include Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are in fact profile IDs's of people or your friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID shows the one who goes to profile regularly while the last ID never ever visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Who Visited My Facebook Page. Many thanks.