When A Facebook Account Is Deactivated
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an offense of our Declaration of Rights and Obligations. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:
- You must supply your genuine first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.
- You are not allowed to develop numerous accounts that exist solely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebs, family pets, ideas, or inanimate objects are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or harassing others are strictly forbidden.
Individuals on Facebook wish to engage with their genuine buddies and the individuals they understand in the real world. Because phony accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to remain on the site.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what taken place? Well, I think it is among two things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the usage of trademark name. Either way, I should have a caution initially, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a major blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me through Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll have to upload ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't believe a number of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the When A Facebook Account Is Deactivated with your friends.