Temporarily Disable Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the downward arrow on the leading blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Select General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it states Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a factor for leaving at the next stage.
6. Just click deactivate, and you're done.
Shutting down disables your profile and eliminates your name and photos from many things you have actually shared. There will still be some things visible to others, such as your name in other individuals's pals lists. It merely indicates people will not be able to look for you or interact with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and wish to return on Facebook, all you have to do is log in and your account will be fully restored. If you decide to completely delete your account, you can do so here. However, you will not ever have the ability to recover any of the info associated to your profile after you have actually done this, so back up any images or contacts you need in advance.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Temporarily Disable Facebook Account with your friends.