Sign In Facebook Mobile
1. Direct your browser to Facebook's website and log in if you have actually not already done so. Utilize your associated email address or username to log in this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's home page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of choices that appears. This takes you to a new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the brand-new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your nation and mobile provider, then click "Next." This prompts you to text a letter to a particular number. Do so from the phone you desire to add to your account, then wait a moment. You should receive a text consisting of a verification code. Enter this code into the suitable field in Facebook, then click "Next" again.
4. Select your choices on the new page that opens. You can select whether and how typically to get text messages about numerous occasions on Facebook. Click "Save Preferences" when you are done. You have now effectively added the smart phone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your cellphone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook utilizing your cellphone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Sign In Facebook Mobile with your friends.