Saving Facebook Videos
There are lots of apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on 2 fundamental ways to perform this task. You do not have to download and set up any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Sites
This is a practical method of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Smartphone also, you may find it a bit challenging to change between websites. The most common sites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others however I found these trustworthy and easy to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Show Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and enter the URL of one of these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area offered on the opened site in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Enter secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your device where you wish to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second method is without any app or site. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these quick actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video should be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and push enter.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give an affordable name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
When you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can easily copy it in your smart device and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the two easiest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed out on something much easier, don't hesitate to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Saving Facebook Videos with your friends.