Save A Facebook Video
There are many apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this post, I focused on two standard methods to perform this job. You don't need to download and set up any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Help of Other Websites
This is a convenient method of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Smartphone as well, you might find it a bit difficult to change between web pages. The most typical sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are numerous others but I discovered these dependable and simple to use. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the desired video. It will open a context menu. From this menu pick the "Show Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area offered on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Enter secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your gadget where you want to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The 2nd technique lacks any app or site. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press go into.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be triggered to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give an affordable name to the video and conserve it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
When you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can easily copy it in your smart device and take pleasure in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 easiest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software. If we missed out on something easier, do not think twice to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Save A Facebook Video with your friends.