Private Groups On Facebook
1. Click the blue down arrow on top right of Facebook and choose Develop Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, include group members, and after that pick the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For personal privacy setting details, click here.
Figure 2: Personal privacy alternatives (click to expand).
- Click Create.
- Once you develop your group, you customize it by uploading a cover picture and including a description.
1. Browse to Facebook.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click the "Develop Group" alternative in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this choice does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to reveal the "Produce Group" choice.
3. Type a name for your new group into the "Group Call" field.
4. Key in the names of Facebook friends and contacts that you desire to welcome to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Only the good friends that you invite will be able to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Develop" button to produce your secret Facebook group.
Such articles Private Groups On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.