Link Twitter To Facebook
You can also eliminate all Twitter posts from your Facebook service page. Relink Twitter and business page later if you wish to use the auto-posting feature once again.
1. Browse your Web browser to Facebook. Broaden the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and select "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Eliminate app" link in the top right corner of the app details area.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Delete all app activity" if you want to take all automobile Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Remove" button to unlink the 2 accounts and get rid of the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Link Twitter To Facebook. Many thanks.