Is There A Way To Get Deleted Messages From Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu takes place, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Find the Download a copy of your Facebook data link positioned below the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Info window, click Download Archive to start downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the data folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you have to find the Messages folder and look for the discussion that you require. Hopefully, you'll discover it!
To avoid important Facebook messages from loss or unexpected removal, we would suggest you to set up Facebook to send out copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this function, you need to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon and choose Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notifications settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, discover the What you'll receive choice and mark the Select the All notifications, except the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages alternative (the first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will instantly be sent to your email. To avoid email from being obstructed by Facebook messages, we would advise to filter Facebook messages and create a different folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Is There A Way To Get Deleted Messages From Facebook. Many thanks.