Is It Possible To Get Back Deleted Messages On Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on a little triangle at the tip right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu occurs, select Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Find the Download a copy of your Facebook data link put beneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Details window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Submit to continue.
9. When the information is downloaded, open the data folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you have to find the Messages folder and try to find the discussion that you require. Ideally, you'll discover it!
To prevent crucial Facebook messages from loss or unexpected elimination, we would advise you to configure Facebook to send out copies of messages to your email account. For this purpose, you must:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notices settings and click Edit button alongside the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, discover the Exactly what you'll receive option and mark the Select the All notifications, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages alternative (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will immediately be sent out to your e-mail. To prevent email from being obstructed by Facebook messages, we would advise to filter Facebook messages and create a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Is It Possible To Get Back Deleted Messages On Facebook. Many thanks.