How To Share Videos On Facebook
Sharing a Good friend's Video Post
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Locate your friend's video that you want to share.
2. Click the blue "Share" button beneath the video.
3. Click "Share Link" in order to publish the video for your buddies to see. Learn more about modifying the video information and privacy settings in the "Modifying a Video's Privacy and Info Particulars" area at the end of this article.
Uploading your Individual Video from your Computer
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Click the "Include Photos/Video" button. This link is at the top of the page, immediately following the "Update Status" and preceding the "Develop Photo Album" text.
2. Browse through your computer system and select a video to upload.
- Facebook will just enable you to publish videos in these formats: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and wmv. You can discover the file format by best clicking the file and choosing "Properties" in Windows or "Get Info" in Mac OS X. You will find the file format listed beside "Submit Format" in Windows and "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook also limits the size and length of the video. You might just submit video which are up to 1gb or 20 minutes, whichever comes initially.
3. Click the file you wish to submit and after that click "Open.".
4. Click "Post" to publish your video. The video will spend some time to publish, but Facebook will notify you when the video is prepared to view.
Publishing a Video's URL.
1. Find your video's URL (generally in the leading bar of your browser). Copy the URL.
- You might copy a URL by highlighting it and either right-clicking then picking "copy" or by pushing CTL+C on your keyboard.
2. Navigate and log into Facebook.
3. Paste the URL as a status upgrade. Then click on "Post." You will see that you can play the video straight from Facebook.
- To past the URL, you might either right-click and pick "paste" or push CTL+V on your keyboard.
Publishing a Video Utilizing the "Share" Feature.
1. Discover the video you wish to share on your wanted video site.
2. Find the "Share" Button and Click it.
- In Youtube, the button appears as connected text (i.e. "Share") listed below the video.
- In DailyMotion, the button is an overlay on the video which particularly says "Facebook" with the Facebook logo design.
- If you are utilizing a different site, then you might need to look for a variation of the "Share" button.
3. Follow any necessary actions to share with Facebook.
- In Youtube, a drop-down list will appear. Click the blue and white "f," the Facebook logo design.
- In DailyMotion, just click the first Facebook logo design that is overlaid on the video.
- Other "Share" functions may have you click other versions of the Facebook logo.
4. Log in to Facebook and write a comment if you wish.
5. Click the "Share" button. Your video will be posted and you will be able to see it from Facebook.
Editing a Video's Personal privacy and Details Particulars.
When sharing a video on Facebook, you might add extra details about it. Prior to clicking "Post" from Facebook or utilizing the "Share" feature from other sites, consider what additional details you want to include about the video.
1. Write something about the video by typing in the area that states, "State something about this ...".
2. Click "Custom-made" to select who you desire to see the video. For example, you can allow anyone on the web to view it by picking "Public" or limit access to only your Facebook good friends by clicking on "Friends.".
3. Tag people to the video by clicking the icon in the lower left-hand side which appears like a profile of an individual with a plus sign. Type their name then click on that person when Facebook notes them.
4. Include an area to the video by clicking the icon which appears like an upside-down teardrop. Type the location then click your desired area when Facebook notes it.
5. Click the icon which looks like a smiling face to include exactly what you're feeling or doing.
- Browse through Facebook's choices, such as "sensation" or "watching." You might decide to pick among the alternatives Facebook provides or type your very own reaction. For circumstances, if you are enjoying a particular show then type the name and Facebook will most likely list the show, which you would click. If you wish to state that you are "watching my household" because you have actually shared your significant other's holiday video, nevertheless, then you may simply type that text in the box. Because Facebook does not have a preset for "my household," you will have to scroll to the bottom of the pre-programmed choices and click your specific text (in this circumstances "my household").
6. Ensure the "State something about this ..." section updates as you have chosen prior to clicking "Post.".
Hopefully this short article How To Share Videos On Facebook has given you further insight into the Facebook.