How To See Who Visited My Facebook Page
There are numerous 3rd celebration software application tools which claim to do the work for you but I doubt their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a few easy techniques which will let you know who saw your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what it says, but the only restriction is it only works for the chrome users so you can only track those visitors who currently have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is better to make your buddies mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now see an additional 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'home' on the top blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open showing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I pointed out before, it will just show those visitors who have currently set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement free chrome extension. It's principle is cool and works excellent if more persons are using it.
Technique 2 : Manual Approach To Inspect Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the ideal corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not consist of Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are really profile IDs's of individuals or your good friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For example, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID reveals the one who checks out profile more frequently while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To See Who Visited My Facebook Page. Many thanks.