Now, you are directed to the facebook insights report on page likes. In some cases I want to see who is liking my page, and exactly what pages are connecting to the pages that I supervise. This works information that is now gone ... or is it
How To See Followers On Facebook
The Easy Method.
Click the 'Like This' link as previously.
You will see your facebook insights for this page.
At the top right, just above the chart, you will see a link that states "SEE LIKES" ... click it!
That was simple, just never ever discussed by the fb peeps. The other way you can do this is a bit more involved the first time you do it, but you can bookmark it and constantly see it with one click in the future.
The best ways to See Who 'Likes' Your Facebook Page.
You can still get this important details by utilizing this little technique to see who is connecting to your page:.
- First, you have to discover your facebook page id (avoid to step 8 if you already know your id).
- Browse to the facebook page that you wish to see who your fans are.
- Right click and pick 'View Source' or 'Page Source'.
- Hit cmd+ f to search (ctrl+ f if using a pc).
- Enter this into the search field:/ feeds/page. php?id=.
- Immediately following the,/ feeds/page. php?id=, is a string of numbers, this is your facebook page id.
- Highlight and copy the page id number and wait somewhere.
- Copy and paste this link into your address bar https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=XXXXXXXXX.
- Change the XXXXXXXX with your page id number that you simply conserved.
- Click enter.
FACEBOOK TIMELINE UPDATE!
When you update your facebook page to the brand-new Timeline layout, you will be able to quickly see the list of your facebook fans. Similar to the previous list, you will only be able to see the most recent 500 individuals or pages who have actually liked your page. To see who your facebook fans are, browse to your facebook page. Scroll up the the admin panel. You will see a "BRAND-NEW LIKE" tab with a preview of the last 4 who have liked your page. There is a 'See All' link, which will make the other 496 noticeable. Use the fall menu to toggle in between 'individuals' and 'pages'.
Now you have the same list that you are used to seeing when clicking the 'Like this' facebook link.
Thus the article How To See Followers On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.