How To Save A Video Off Of Facebook
There are numerous apps and softwares that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this article, I focused on 2 fundamental ways to perform this job. You don't need to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy methods.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Websites
This is a hassle-free approach of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop computer. Though it deals with your Smartphone also, you might discover it a bit challenging to switch in between web pages. The most common websites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are numerous others however I found these dependable and easy to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Program Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you wish to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area offered on the opened site in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Go into secret.
6. Select the needed video quality and the location on your device where you wish to save it.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you do not have to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The 2nd method is without any app or website. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these fast steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the wanted video by clicking it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press go into.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Give an affordable name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can easily copy it in your smart device and take pleasure in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two simplest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software application. If we missed something simpler, don't think twice to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save A Video Off Of Facebook with your friends.