How To Save Facebook Videos
There are numerous apps and software applications that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this post, I concentrated on two standard methods to perform this job. You don't have to download and install any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Websites
This is a practical technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Mobile phone also, you might find it a bit hard to change between webpages. The most typical websites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are numerous others however I found these dependable and easy to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the wanted video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Program Video URL" alternative.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of among these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space provided on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Enter secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your gadget where you want to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an intriguing video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The second method lacks any app or website. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these fast actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press enter.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide a reasonable name to the video and conserve it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
Once you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can easily copy it in your smartphone and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two simplest way to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software application. If we missed something simpler, do not be reluctant to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save Facebook Videos with your friends.