How To Remove A Review From Facebook
Your finest option versus unfavorable evaluations is to a) respond promptly to the negative evaluation, and b) bury the negative evaluation( s) with an abundance of fresh, favorable reviews. You ought to make reviews a routine part of your consumer interaction process.
Deleting an Evaluation You Left
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. The Facebook icon looks like a white "f" in a blue box on your gadget's Home screen.
- If you're not instantly signed into Facebook on your gadget, enter your e-mail or phone and your password to visit.
2. Tap the 3 horizontal lines icon. This button is in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open your navigation menu.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings. This alternative is noted next to a gray equipment icon at the bottom of your navigation menu. It will raise a pop-up menu.
4. Tap Activity Visit the menu. It will open a list of all your past Facebook activity, including your posts, comments, likes, and evaluations.
5. Scroll down and find the evaluation you wish to delete. Activity Log will reveal how numerous stars you left, and your evaluation text, in addition to the name of the organisation you examined.
- You cannot browse your Activity Visit an iPhone or iPad. You need to scroll down and by hand find your evaluation.
6. Tap the Image titled Android7expandmore.png button next to your evaluation. It will open a drop-down menu.
7. Tap Erase on the drop-down menu. It will erase your review and remove it from the service page.
Deleting an Evaluation You Got
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. The Facebook icon looks like a white "f" in a blue box on your gadget's House screen.
- If you're not immediately signed into Facebook on your gadget, enter your email or phone and your password to log in.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines icon. This button is in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open your navigation menu.
3. Scroll down and tap Pages. This alternative is noted beside a white-and-orange flag icon. It will open a list of all organisation and fan pages you're managing as an admin.
- If you don't see the Pages alternative on the menu, tap See More ... under the EXPLORE heading.
4. Tap on a page from the list. It will open your business page.
5. Tap the Reviews tab. This button is on the navigation bar below the Edit Page button. It will show you a list of all the evaluations your page has gotten.
- If you don't see the Reviews tab, find one of the House or About buttons, and after that swipe left on them.
6. Scroll down and find the review you wish to get rid of. You will need to send a report about the evaluations you have actually gotten if you want to remove them from your company page.
7. Tap the Image entitled Android7expandmore.png button in the upper-right corner of the review. It will open a drop-down menu.
8. Tap Report this post. The only method you can eliminate an evaluation from your page is submitting a report to Facebook.
9. Select your reason for reporting this evaluation. You will to specify your factor before you can send a report.
10. Tap Submit to Facebook for Review. This alternative will report this review to Facebook.
11. Wait for the final evaluation of your report. If the review you reported is discovered to be in conflict with Facebook's neighborhood standards, it will immediately be removed.
-You will get an alert about the final assessment of your report, regardless of the result.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Remove A Review From Facebook. Many thanks.