How To Permanently Deactivate A Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:
- You must supply your real very first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is restricted.
- You are not enabled to create several accounts that exist entirely for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebs, pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or pestering others are strictly restricted.
Individuals on Facebook want to communicate with their genuine friends and the people they understand in the real world. Given that phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what happened? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either someone has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand. In any case, I was worthy of a caution initially, before they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody has the ability to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can call me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll have to submit ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Permanently Deactivate A Facebook Account with your friends.