How To Hide Post On Facebook
1. Hide your wall post from a specific individual by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking on the down arrow that appears in the top right corner of the post. Pick "Custom" from the menu. Enter the name of the person you wish to hide the post from in the "Conceal this from" field; click on your good friend's name when Facebook shows a line with her name and thumbnail. Alternatively, go into the name of a pal list. Get in the next name or list, if suitable, and click "Save Changes" when you're completed.
2. Hide all Facebook wall posts from particular people by default by clicking the "Account" link in the top right corner of your profile picture and then "Personal privacy Settings." Click the button beneath "Customized" in the "Control Your Default Personal privacy" section. Enter the name of a good friend or pal list in the "Conceal this from" field. Click "Save Changes."
3. Stop specific individuals from seeing one of your profile info sections, such as "Music" or "Employer," by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit Profile" at the top of your profile. Click the tab in the left column of the screen that represents the area you wish to modify. Click the arrow beside an area and select "Custom-made" from the menu. Go into the name of a pal or list in the "Hide this from" field and click "Save Modifications."
1. Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any Facebook page and select Activity Log.
2. Select Posts You have actually Hidden on the menu along the left of the screen.
3. Find the post you wish to unhide and click the button in its top-right corner.
4. Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Hide Post On Facebook. Many thanks.