Birthday is very required all over on the web in order to calculate your age. Never provide a fake birth date to Facebook because it ends up being hard to change to the real one in the future. Facebook has an extra contact kind for asking for a birthday modification in your profile.
How To Hide My Birthday On Facebook
If you're currently using Facebook through the mobile app, you can not pick customized friends. For custom-made privacy on Birthday, please go to the desktop version.
Conceal birthday from the mobile app
Follow the steps below to hide your birthday from all buddies through mobile app:
1. Select the menu tab and go to your profile.
2. Click About, more about you and modify the Standard Information section.
3. Click on audience selector of Birthday, and select 'Only me'.
4. Scroll down and save the settings.
You can likewise hide Birth year if you do not desire others to determine your age.
Conceal birthday from a desktop internet browser
Follow the actions listed below to conceal your birthday from all or custom-made pals through desktop internet browser:
1. Go to Facebook.com and go to your profile.
2. Click About, and edit your standard info.
3. Scroll down to Basic info and edit Birthday.
4. Modification Audience selector. (Just me to hide from all buddies, or Custom for selected friends).
5. Conserve the settings and you have actually done.
When you select custom from audience selector, a custom-made personal privacy window pop-up on your screen. There are 2 input fields where 'Show' list able to see your birthday and 'Don't show' unable to see your birthday.
Example: You only want to hide your birthday from Mark, not from all Facebook good friends. In this circumstance, you might add Buddies in 'Share with' and Mark in 'Do not share with'.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Hide My Birthday On Facebook. Many thanks.