how to Facebook Sign In With Mobile Number
1. Direct your web browser to Facebook's website and log in if you have actually not already done so. Utilize your associated e-mail address or username to log in this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's web page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of alternatives that appears. This takes you to a new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the brand-new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your country and mobile carrier, then click "Next." This triggers you to text a letter to a particular number. Do so from the phone you wish to contribute to your account, then wait a moment. You should get a text including a verification code. Enter this code into the appropriate field in Facebook, then click "Next" once again.
4. Select your choices on the new page that opens. You can pick whether and how frequently to receive text about different occasions on Facebook. Click "Conserve Preferences" when you are done. You have now effectively included the mobile phone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your smart phone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook utilizing your cellphone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the how to Facebook Sign In With Mobile Number with your friends.