how to Facebook Sign In Using Mobile Number
1. Direct your web browser to Facebook's website and log in if you have not already done so. Utilize your associated e-mail address or username to log in this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's web page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of choices that appears. This takes you to a brand-new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the brand-new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your nation and mobile provider, then click "Next." This prompts you to text a letter to a specific number. Do so from the phone you wish to contribute to your account, then wait a minute. You need to get a text message including a verification code. Enter this code into the proper field in Facebook, then click "Next" again.
4. Select your preferences on the new page that opens. You can select whether and how frequently to get text messages about different occasions on Facebook. Click "Save Preferences" when you are done. You have now effectively added the mobile phone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your mobile phone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook using your mobile phone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the how to Facebook Sign In Using Mobile Number with your friends.