How To Download Video From Facebook For Android
But do you know the best ways to download a video that has been uploaded to Facebook servers? Currently, Facebook does not have any alternative to download videos to your Android device or your PC. In this post, we're going to blog about the best ways to download Facebook videos on your PC and on your Android device. We're going to leave an option approach for each platform, to make it easier for you to pick.
The web version of Facebook is exactly what many of the world's population uses. I myself choose the web version of Facebook over the mobile version. Similar to the easy settings available online variation of Facebook, downloading a video is easy too. There are two popular approaches to download a Facebook video for PC, one lacks the need of any third-party application, and the other is a website that downloads a video for you.
This method includes absolutely nothing but a Chrome internet browser (other internet browsers may do), the video, and some brains to do the task. Follow the steps to download a Facebook video.
- Log into your Facebook account, and find the video that you wish to download.
- Click on the video, and wait till it pops up.
- Now, rapidly change the 'www.' in the address bar, with'm.', and after that press Get in.
- A new page will open, play the video once again, and then right-click on it, then click the 'Save Video As' alternative to download it. Describe the screenshots listed below to get an idea of the treatment.
This approach requires absolutely nothing but another link for a site, and the link of the video you wish to download from Facebook. Follow the actions below to download a Facebook video without the hassle to download any app to do that for you.
- Go to www.video-fb.com.
- Log into your Facebook account, and copy the link address of the video that you wish to download.
- Paste the copied link address of the video into the search box on the site you just opened.
- Click the 'Download' button that appears listed below the video you desire to download.
Your video will instantly be downloaded.
There is yet another simpler technique of downloading a Facebook video using your web internet browser, right-click on the Facebook video and copy link address. Then KeepVid site and paste the video URL into the address box. Then click the Download button.
You'll see a list of videos in various formats and resolutions.
Just right-click the video download link and choose "Save link as ..." to download the video.
Both the approaches shown above are for the web version of Facebook, the version which you utilize on a PC. However, what if you're an Android user and have no PC to download a Facebook video? Well, there is a method to do that on Android too. We have described 2 approaches listed below that need a third-party application to be downloaded.
Download Using MyVideoDownloader
This application which is offered on the Google Play Shop permits the user to download any Facebook video, he/she wants directly from the app, without the requirement to have a link address of the video. Follow the actions to download a Facebook video on an Android device with this application:
- Launch the application, and log into your Facebook account.
- Swipe into the right to access the menu. In the menu, select News Feed, to browse for the video you wish to download.
- Tap on the little tick icon next to the video you wish to download and click the download icon on the top-right hand corner.
- Your video will be conserved to you phone's SD Card and can be seen anytime later on.
Download MyVideoDownloader For Facebook:
Alternative Approach [Using Video Downloader] If the above procedure didn't work for you all, this one's going to be an alternative! This technique likewise needs an application to be downloaded from the Google Play Store. The application's name is 'Video Downloaded For Facebook'. Follow the steps to be able to download a video from Facebook utilizing this application:
- Introduce the application, and log into your Facebook account.
- Grant it the consents shown on your device's screen.
- In the menu, choose and discover the video that you want to download.
- Now, click the Download button, and the video will be downloaded and saved money on your gadget!
Download Video Downloader for Facebook:
So, these were the very best approaches to download a Facebook videos on Android devices and desktop web browsers. Feel totally free to leave comments below!
Such articles How To Download Video From Facebook For Android from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.